i dont know if i have fucked up, im not thinking straight

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by perry_mason, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

im sorry if this is in the wrong place but im not feeling to awesome.

i dont know if i screwed up with a friend, i was talking to him but it all went wrong and i think i done something bad but i dont know.

i want to take a load of pills but i know that would be stupid but i dont know what else to do.

this isnt right

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

You need to contact your friend. IF it is too difficult to do in person, phone or send an email. But you need to find out for your own well being. Things may not be as bad you assume. Or maybe your friend just needs a little space. Find out and then try to accomadate their wishes. It also gives you the chance to apologize if it is warranted. Good luck.

3. joey1970

joey1970 Member

try to hold on says me who feels as desperate as you just try to hold on

4. perry_mason

perry_mason Well-Known Member

i cant bring myself to do it though. nothing seems right anymore. thanks for the advice anyway.

5. NJ_Snake

NJ_Snake Member

Yea...this morning my girlfriend started acting so funny towards me because of something really stupid, and now we cant even get each other to converse with one another. So i decided to do what I do best and drink my problems away...don't do what I do...not healthy at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.