I don't know if I want to die or not

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Thinice, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

A few hours ago I was feeling good because I'd just got a job. Then I started thinking about my ex again and nwo I feel just like I did before. My mind keeps changing, I'm up and down every 5 seconds. I just don't know what to do.

I don't think I want to die, but I can't stand this constant rollercoaster. I want my problems to go away but I don't know if I want my life to be over, to never experience anything ever again.

I want to fall in love again (without getting my heart broken this time), I want to learn to drive and go somewhere, anywhere, just because I feel like it. I want to go on holiday with my brother and play guitar on the beach. I want to own a house and have kids, I want to get a band together, I want to have all the things I've ever dreamed about having.

I just don't know if I want to go the journey to get there.

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

:hug:
    I've been through the "broken heart" stage in my life.
    It's hard to fall in love again after that, trust me.

please don't give up ThinIce. :hug:
    i'm sure that there are many people who care about you so much.

I can tell by your thread that you are a "hopeless romantic" in need of someone who has the same dreams as you do.
    You could try posting fliars around your town in search of people who want to be in the band, my friend has done that before and he's in a band.

Save up some money, and go travel the road. Maybe you don't know your "true love" just yet. The person could be anywhere in the world, you just have to search.

:hug: I hope this helped some.

3. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Hey,hang on in there these things can happen,believe in yourself.Hugs hun x

4. Buggsy2008

Buggsy2008 Well-Known Member

:hug: it might seem like a long journey to achieve all you want to but it will be worth it in the end.

I have a long journey to achieve my goals and it seems daunting but im determined not to give up just yet.

5. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I now know what I want to get out of life... it's just going to be hard getting it. And I still don't know if I want to stick it out and try.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Thinice,

When you feel you can't cope, find something or someone you love to give you that extra reason to stay.

Have you received any professional help for your depression? A therapist could help you a lot and to make you understand why you're feeling this way :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.