I don't know *trigger?*

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by Carcinogen, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

It's amazing how the more I bleed, the better I look. My arm is great when covered in blood, and my face is so much more pale as my veins empty. Imagine how amazing it would be to be completely bloodless, and for all of my blood to be on the outside. The pain would help, and death would get me away from life. Blades are all I have left, (excuse the cliche) but I need to use them more and more just to breath e. There;s nothing lefyt.

Fuck I cant spell, [please scuse my grammar and things

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2008
  2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

It's facinating isn't it. Bleeding. Feeling. Cutting. Numbness... it's GOOD to FEEL isn't it!!!!

Talk about your emotions... your passions, your drive to self-harm... what triggers you to the point of euthoria or dispair? Have you ever taken anti-depressants? I wondered about doing a poll on anti-depressants and self harm. How much to they numb our emotions? Sorry. Not making assumptions, just curious....

3. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

Shit, I can't believe I posted that. I shouldn't write stuff when I'm drunk, it's always a load of crap.

No I've never taken antidepressants, or been to my doctor. Only had to be stitched up a couple of times at A&E, but managed to avoid being spoken to properly about it, or avoided the questions.

4. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

It's hard to find someone to talk to who won't make assumptions and judgements isn't it. You don't need someone who will speak AT you but WITH you, this is a helpful start. Finding someone who can really understand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.