I don't know what else to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pirategirl, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pirategirl

pirategirl Active Member

I'm just... I'm not desperate. But I can't live like this and I don't see how things are changing. I am getting worse. I barely leave my room, although so far I have always gone out each day, but even that is getting to be a struggle. I am so disconnected from the world. I am horribly tired. And just. Everything is bad. I don't know how to live like this.

2. kangaroo2

kangaroo2 Active Member

Are there days that are not as bad as other days? Maybe charting the days that are the worst, and the days that are not as bad, will help you realize that your feelings fluctuate over time.

3. Endlessagony

Endlessagony Well-Known Member

I've been isolated for long periods of time in my life and I can empathize. It's a horrible state to be in, slowly sucking the life from you. Could you maybe find and chart out things to do where you live? Anything like hobbies or groups that gather on a weekly basis. You said you have tried to go out everyday but that is slipping? Do you have a contact to a professional? If you don't it would be a good idea probably.

4. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

sometimes we are just too tired to make a plan and work on it. do you mind saying what country you are in? in some cases you can get vocational services that can put you in touch with people

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.