I don't know what else to say.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jun 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I wanted to end it before my birthday...and I said I'd give it 3 more months. The day came and it passed, I didn't kill myself...because I figured the tides were turning. But I was stupid to think that, because that never will happen. I'm fine with this decision and I just wanted to let everyone know, so you won't have to wonder what happened to me. I know this is the right thing to do because no matter how much I wish for happiness, for my life to change, for something to get better...it never does and it never will. Sorry I've been so annoying while I've been here...I apologize for any wrong I might have done. Goodbye everyone and take care of yourselves.

2. Shnapple

Shnapple New Member

I don't know if you're annoying or not. But y'know, I'm new here, and I really hope you stay to annoy me a bit, if you truly are annoying. :mhmm:

Also, we tend to have a way of making our wrongdoings seem that much worse in our head. So I'm not sure what you really have to apologize for.

So I hope you stick around for a while longer, at least. Stick around. Please?

3. Witty_Sarcasm

I really am annoying...and worthless and stupid and lots of other things. I have done a lot of wrong, I'm just an immoral and bad person. I deserve to die, and should before things get worse.

4. Sea Sparkles

Sea Sparkles Well-Known Member

Witty_Sarcasm you have been one of my Favorite users on SF ... I'm not sure if I should say that, but I'll be quite blunt. I have stalked some of your posts and you seem like a really cool person... Follow what your Signature says "Keep hope alive"

Hang in there, things WILL get better. It might not be today.. it might not be 2maro.. it might be the next day... you might have some set backs, but we will be here to give you a helping hand to lift you back up.

You not deserving to die, you are NOT an awful person - and you can get threw this, I have faith in you.

If you want to talk more in PM. I'm here...

Please, be safe-
    - Sea

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Thank you, Sea, that is really sweet of you to say. You seem like a really cool person as well. Know that the same applies to you---anytime you need to talk about anything, I'm here for you. Though I'm not sure how long that will be, since I really am struggling.

6. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Christy...

I know things are hard now. I know you are really struggling. I know how you feel about yourself. I am here for you, just like a lot of other people. I hope you know that your daily happenings in the cafe, keep us going. I look forward to your posts there. I hope you know how much you mean to people here, despite everyone's struggles.

7. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It isn't the right thing to do at all. And for the record, you aren't annoying. Far from it... you're an amazing person who brings a lot to this site. Please reconsider! :hug:

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Thanks Jason and Alison, I'm glad that I have made an impact here somehow. I'll try to stay safe, but things seem so overwhelming right now.

9. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just putting it out there that if you feel like talking, you can PM me. :hug:

10. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

You're not annoying, worthless, immoral, bad, stupid, or any of those things. I care about you. Please just talk to me...

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Yeah I am...and I know that I need to do this...

12. razor2012

razor2012 Active Member

Hi Christy, hope you hang around a bit longer so I can get to know you. :)

13. letmego3

letmego3 Well-Known Member

Please hang on Christy. If there are people around you who are making you feel this way then don't let them win. Whatever the problem continue to express out here no one will judge you. You have helped and are an inspiration to many people on this forum and myself included and it would be a great loss of a member like you. I hope you will still be here as some one like you does not deserve to die this way.

14. letty

letty Banned Member

christy hang in there you are a wonderful caring person please dont give up

15. Witty_Sarcasm

@razor Thanks, I hope I can get to know you too. Send me a message if you would ever like to talk.

@twinkle I shouldn't let people get me down, but I think I'm most hard on myself. Glad to know that I have helped you and that I would be missed on the forum.

@letty Thanks, I think you are a wonderful and kind person too. I hope you don't give up either.

16. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

See? Everybody here cares about you :hug:

17. Witty_Sarcasm

I'm glad about that, especially since I have great friends like you on my side :hug:

18. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Witty, you are so much a part of this forum that of course it would be sad and a loss for the rest of us if anything happened to you! :arms:

Life is filled with ups and downs. Some take us higher and lower than others. Set your sights on a goal and break down the steps to get there. Every time we miss a step, perhaps it's a way of showing us there could be something else we need or can try along the way. Setbacks are merely that "setbacks." They don't need or always stop us from reaching our dreams...they might delay things a bit. Please stay safe. You are a loved member here, OK? You understand that, right? :hug:

19. Witty_Sarcasm

I had a bad day, my family hates me and only yells at me...and now I really upset someone I care about. I hate myself and would be better off dead.

20. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Witty you are my friend and you are a great and caring person. I really hope you don't do anything I really care about you since you've helped me out before and I would be really sad. I have zero hope in myself and I'm always here complaining but you take the time to listen and try and give me hope. I really apperciate what you have done for me. So please reconsider because I'm sure you will have good karma coming your way just try to hold on. Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.