I don't know what happened

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dalitamonsta, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalitamonsta

Dalitamonsta Member

Everything was good freshman year.. Now I'm a senior.. Sophomore year I came out of the closet as bisexual... Then days later I found out that for 10 years my step father had been sexually assaulting my sister... She's 12... Then a month later my real father went to jail.. It was hard.. And people constantly treated me badly because I was with a girl.. Now I'm a senior.. And 4 months ago I was also raped by a kid from school and a 27 year old guy. I had to change schools and leave my girlfriend behind.. The only one that actually cares about me. I'm alone and it hurts.. I've been self harming since I was a freshman.. And sometimes I feel like I just want it all to end..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Dalitamonsta i am sorry what they did to you hun hope you can talk to councilor at your school get some therapy so you can heal some. Are you able to stay in contact with your girlfriend over net You are not alone here ok you keep posting and talking to us it helps some

3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hi. That sure is a lot of pain you wrote about. I am SO sorry for everything you and your sister have been through. So much. I am glad you are here. and I hope you will write often here. This is a good community. I also want to suggest a help forum for people who are GBLTQ. Not instead of this community. But in addition to it. They have private help chats. And there also is a helpline. Its called The trevor Project http://www.thetrevorproject.org/ I recommended it to a guy at another website. And he had good things to report when he called. He said they were helpful. I think its a positive and caring place. A place dedicated to supporting young people who are GBLTQ. So they do not end up like Trevor. Too many suicides amongst young people in that community. They want to help people to not feel so alone. If you do decide to contact them, I would be interested to hear your feedback. Just know you are not alone when you are here at sf. :hug: oh yes, I also agree with what Total Eclipse said. If you can get help from a school counselor, that would be great. Any help irl is invaluable.

4. Dalitamonsta

Dalitamonsta Member

Thank you:) the both of you. Life is hard and he's harder and it's tiff growing up with all these problems. I know there are people with worst things going on and I don't want to be selfish but I'm hating life. But I'm sure that website is a good suggestion:) I will check it out. And I'm seeing a school councilor :)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You pain is just as important as anyones hun here there is not judgement ok i am glad to hear you will check out the site and that you have a councilor helping you

6. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I second everyting that Total Eclipse said. You are not being selfish at all. Its very important that you get as much support as possible. There are always people worse off. yes? But that does not mean that your suffering and expereinces are any less difficult. You deserve as much help as you can get. So glad you are in counselling at school. Thats great to hear. I hope you will post here lots. As much as you want and need to :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.