I don't know what I am

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by frostbite, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frostbite

frostbite New Member

I don't know where to begin or even start. I'm scared to be honest.
    I don't exactly have any sort of professional diagnosis. And I'd rather not research all my symptoms or issues because I'm afraid that it'll just get ingrain into myself.

All I know for certain is that I've been feeling...more negative than usual. My sleeping patterns are even worse recently which is making fall apart faster than I can hold it together.

Usually, I can cope with whatever I have by pushing down all memories and thoughts, but these past few months have been more stressful. Disappointing. Burdensome. Guilt-stained. Slowly slipping out of control. So that's why I'm here before I completely reach my breaking point.

I don't know where else to turn to and I'm wary of trying out professional help for various factors.

So this is me. :apthy:
    So this is my first post.
    I just want to hide under my blankie and never deal with the outside world/my life again.
    There's nothing I look forward to and nothing I want besides my own space/time alone.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun boy do i hear you It is so hard when one isolates though hun it just makes the sadness more sad you know.
    Sound like hun you have depression I know it is hard to reach out hun but you are doing it coming here is a good step lots of caring people here.
    Talk to you doctor ok hun you just tell you doc how you are feeling and get some supports in place to help pull you out of the darkness some ok
    Don't leave it too long I know all you want to do is to disappear i know that but it won't help hun what will help is if you call someone talk to someone let them know what is going on so they can help you hugs

3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi frostbite - I hear you too hun :) I understand the survival kit of "pushing down all memories and thoughts" - if you picture a closet where stuff gets stored until the right time - the shelves in the closet get more and more stuff piled on them to store - and then in the end the shelf starts to give way -

This indicates what you're feeling, in need of a place to turn and this is why SF can be of help, because we're all doing this journey together and searching - some go to professionals and some don't, but whatever choice you make you will find like-minded people here and lots of peer support :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.