I don't know what I can write any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt93

I've never cried so much in my life ever like I have tonight. There's nothing else on my mind, just death. I can't even think rationally any more... I've ruined a friend's relationship.

She met me four weeks ago tomorrow. And we just grew so close, we were so similar, in every way.

Her boyfriend has become so insecure with me just being her friend. And the more he pushes her, the more she comes to me. And the more she comes to me, the worse he gets.

Now she tells me that she loves me, and secretly, I love her too. But I can't ruin this for her.

Goodbye

Kate777

Hey Matt,

Sorry you're having a hard time. You said in your post that you're not thinking rationally at the moment because of everythings that happened so why not accept this for the time being and not make any big decisions or do anything irreversible?

It sounds like everything that has happened with your friend has happened recently and has been intense for everyone involved so no wonder having trouble getting your thoughts straight but you haven't done anything wrong.

It doesn't sound like you've ruined anything for your friend or that you have done anything wrong in anyway. Is there anyone you can talk to tonight? Or do you feel you can talk on here?

flowingriver

Hi Matt93, is this man your friend? Sometimes these things happen even when you don't plan on it. Maybe, you make her happier than he does. You shouldn't get depressed over it. Things have a way of working themselves out. You haven't done anything worth getting down over. These things happen all the time. A lot about relationships is compatibility. Hopefully she will go to the person who cares about her the most, and who makes her feel happiest.

Matt93

Hey Matt,

Sorry you're having a hard time. You said in your post that you're not thinking rationally at the moment because of everythings that happened so why not accept this for the time being and not make any big decisions or do anything irreversible?

It sounds like everything that has happened with your friend has happened recently and has been intense for everyone involved so no wonder having trouble getting your thoughts straight but you haven't done anything wrong.

It doesn't sound like you've ruined anything for your friend or that you have done anything wrong in anyway. Is there anyone you can talk to tonight? Or do you feel you can talk on here?
Hi Matt93, is this man your friend? Sometimes these things happen even when you don't plan on it. Maybe, you make her happier than he does. You shouldn't get depressed over it. Things have a way of working themselves out. You haven't done anything worth getting down over. These things happen all the time. A lot about relationships is compatibility. Hopefully she will go to the person who cares about her the most, and who makes her feel happiest.

*Sighs* I'm not going to do anything rash, there's a prospect of happiness sitting on the horizon. I think I've the strength to attain that too. We'll wait to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00