i dont know what i need

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by BrokenStars, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrokenStars

BrokenStars New Member

i'm going through so much right now and feel this is one of my very last options before i cant take anymore. i have been through so much already when will it ever get easier? this week its just been one thing after another and i'm telling you all i want to do is disappear...

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

What has happened BrokenStars? Maybe writing about it can help. You may find someone here that has shared a situation similar to yours and has survived it and begun to move forward. :hug:

3. Confusticated

Confusticated Well-Known Member

We're all here to help each other, and someone else here is bound to be able to relate to you, most likely help you out a little. If you post what's wrong, people can offer you advice, ways to help you get through, and a friendly face. I hope all gets better eventually, and I'm always around if you need someone to talk to, or just someone to listen, as is everyone on here.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know exactly what you mean and how you are feeling. But you have found a good place to come. A place that you can find support instead of something else to add to your already overloaded plate. Like Gentlelady has said, take time to post about what is happening. Take it one thing at a time. You might find by trying to share them here and getting them out in the open, it gives some control and organization to the mess that is crowding your head and life.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Its hard when you feel like this i often want to fade away feel its better then dealing with life and people. I hope you know this place can be a great support to you. Please reach out don't give in to those feelings as that isall they are okay just hang in there. Please when your ready let us know what has upset you so we can help if we can. take care

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello brokenstars,

welcome to the forums.

Do you want to talk about what you're going through? It might help to share it with someone, you don't want to bottle up those thoughts inside.

I'm glad you came here, you're sure to find a lot of support here :)

Take care xx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.