I don't know what I'm doing here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LauraT, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauraT

LauraT New Member

In all honesty, I've been in my room pondering my thoughts and I'm too much of a coward to seek my friends for advice cause well, I don't want to scare the shit out of them you know? I guess I'm just here to get some insight as to why I feel so empty and if there are actual people who have the same struggles as me. So, is anybody out there? $:
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Laura, why are you feeling the way you do? What is bothering you? I'm here if you want to talk about it.
  3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Laura - there are lots of us here. What thoughts have you been having? And its always okay to reach out for help either with your friends or with us.
  4. KK99

KK99 Active Member

Welcome to SF. :D

I'm new here, too. ^_^
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Laura were here hun when you are ready to talk Is there someone you can talk to in real life anyone a teacher a church person your doctor.
    I hope you do reach out hun and just talk ok It does help. You can pm me anytime as well Hugs
  6. mackaroni

mackaroni Well-Known Member

Keep talking as we are here to listen! Take good care of you!
  7. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi Laura honey - welcome to SF, hope you do decide to stay, and .... insight is where it's at hun, you've identified the need, and there is always a solution for insight needs hun :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.