I don't know what I'm doing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Broken234, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken234

Broken234 New Member

I'm tired of everything. I wish I had some more pills. Just one Xanax is all she gave me. I took it in hopes that it would help with my anxiety about killing myself. And maybe I will be able to do it this time finally. I'm such a coward. Always chickening out. Tired of this bullshit, my life is hanging on the decisions of people who don't even know what I'm going through. I have nothing left.. Nowhere to turn, I came here a few weeks ago, but I didn't have courage to post. There is no help unless you open up your wallet. And I have an empty wallet. This world, this life, it's all become material. We've lost our meaning. There is no help for people like me.

2. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Well there is tons of support and caring here hun. And it's free to boot. Please post a little more about the situations that have brought you here so that others can try and help you past this dark spot. I know you want to end it all so that the pain and problems go away. But on some level you also want to stay and just get the help you need to get past it all, I think that's why you cant bring yourself to actually go through with it. So please keep hanging on and let others in so that we can try and help you.

3. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

I agree with itmahanh. Now, we know HOW you feel but we don't know WHY you feel that way. I would try to offer some sage advice but.... Yeah... What are the things that bother you?

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

What I can do is send my caring and hope that things become better for you soon...PM me if I can help, big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.