• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

I don't know what is happening to me

Lay off the alcohol!? I just can't! I have so little to actually live for that the alcohol helps me to at least get some sleep!

But alas, since my 20 year old daughter - who I have raised ALL ON MY OWN, has decided to have nothing to do with me since contracting COVID for the second time this year, and yet choosing to stay with her father, his wife and their son, rather than with me - all on my own for the entire year of COVID in the UK, I have literally no reason to stay alive.

So....alcohol - what else is there. I'm living with <mod edit - method> Ugh, life is really shit right now! It really is!

Last edited by a moderator:

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Lay off the alcohol!? I just can't! I have so little to actually live for that the alcohol helps me to at least get some sleep!

But alas, since my 20 year old daughter - who I have raised ALL ON MY OWN, has decided to have nothing to do with me since contracting COVID for the second time this year, and yet choosing to stay with her father, his wife and their son, rather than with me - all on my own for the entire year of COVID in the UK, I have literally no reason to stay alive.

So....alcohol - what else is there. I'm living with <mod edit - method> Ugh, life is really shit right now! It really is!
i hope you can use alcohol with moderation. this covid won't last forever. hopefully you'll spend more time with your daughter after covid improves.

mike...*hug*shake

Autumn1973

Looking for people who will accept me for who I am

*hug10 I'm really sorry for what you're going through right now. It sucks, I know. I've been alone since my divorce in 2008. I tried to get back out there and build a new life for myself, but I kept failing until I finally just gave up. I now only leave my apartment when I have to - for work, groceries, things like that. Part of it is because I know I can't be myself outside my home, but also, I've always been shy, guarded, introverted, etc. So I know what you're feeling about being alone. But becoming a member of this site has helped me. A lot. Since I joined in October, I've made friends, real friends who accept me for who I am, and genuinely care about me.

So Hi. I'm Autumn. Nice to meet you. *hug

Thank you both for taking the time to reply - I am really grateful :)

I'm trying really hard to keep it together and reading both of your messages does actually help - thank you.

Thanks Mike, Thanks Autumn - nice to meet you both :)

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$255.00