I dont know what it is

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Mathale, Sep 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathale

Mathale Well-Known Member

Could i be feeling home sick? Im not suicidal or any thing extreme like that, but i have a really numbing feeling inside me. The same kind of feeling when you feel alone... or when you have recently been dumped by the girl you love.

Ive just moved into my uni house, with 4 other flat mates, but as much as the company and fun is there, it doesnt feel right. I had this feeling when i moved into halls last year. Its such a depressing feeling and it just feels like time has stopped and im just stuck alone in a small white room with nothingness. Im lucky to have the internet to tlk to mates, but during the time they are not there i dont know what to do with myself!!!

and even when talking, i still feel slightly down. Like i want to curl up into a ball and just be comforted by people. Almost feel like going to bed crying, but i know when i wake up.. it will just be the same day. Uni starts in 2 weeks, so im hoping it changes me, makes me feel better, but for the time being.... god.. help....

any suggestons of how to burn time away? I just watched 3 dvds and onto my 4th. there is only so many i can watch haha !

talking to any one on here, has helped sightly.
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I can relate to the feelings of wanting to be comforted by people.
    The feeling of not feeling not quite right although there is people around is a feeling I am too familiar, not sure of the remedy.

well, I hope when uni starts, you start to feel abit better, if not please seek help.

take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.