I don't know what the hell should I do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by souncide, Nov 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

A lot of things are happening at the same time and I'm not dealing allright with it.
    School is driving me crazy with so many things to do at the same time, I feel lonely even with so many friends (that ARE friends, not just colleagues), my creativity somehow left me and I'm not creating anything good, suicidal thoughts come to my mind from time to time, my mood is changing in a crazy way, and like I didn't had enough problems (even if they're small), I still have to deal with my grandfather diseases. Now not just the cancer, but the Alzheimer too. In a high level.
    I'm feeling weak. I need to clear my mind, but I just CAN'T. This is driving me crazy.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am sorry for the many issues you are facing all at once, to be honest I do not think it is "you", I think most people would be feeling overwhelmed. Obviously with so much going on and so many things to think about all the time there is going to be an impact on creativity. For me there has to be some room for the mind to wander for a creative process.
    You need a vacation. A time away from it all to recharge the batteries a bit. If you can get a few days to actually go away it would be great- if like many of us that is not really feasible then take a saturday or sunday and wander off to a park or or hiking trails with a packed lunch and spend a day alone. Some quiet and time to think may make things fall in order a little. No need to concentrate on th eproblems, the back of your mind will do thta for you - just go enjoy some quiet time away from the business of life- worry about school work and such on another day or in th eevening when your mind is clear and th ebatteries have alittle energy left in them.

Take Care and Be Safe

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun i hope your crazy world is not so crazy today. It gets so overwhelming at times life I too think if you can hun just take even 10 minutes of your day and get outside ok
    You buy yourself a coffee or tea and you sit where it is quiet and you just enjoy nature Unloading your stress of your mind LIsten to some music but take time for YOU ok just for YOU hugs
  4. souncide

souncide Well-Known Member

NYJmpMaster and total eclipse, I think you're right. When I considered this option, it looked like the best thing I could do now.
    Take a few days is something I really can't do now, but... weekend is coming. Maybe it'll be the right time to do it.
    Thanks for the support.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.