I don't know what these mean

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by thepainwithin, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thepainwithin

thepainwithin Well-Known Member

I keep having dreams about tornados. I usually end up in a house on the floor covering my head trying to shield the pain of a tornado directly on it. They keep coming and never stop and everyone goes right over me.

I dreamt for some reason I was on my deck and I had all these plugs in these power strips. I walked away from the power strips for a minute and everything caught on fire. I spent the rest of a dream with a high powered garden house trying to put the fire out. Every time id put one out it would spread the other way to the neighbors, then id look back and what I just put out was on fire.

I dreamt I was at my high school pool swimming on the team again. Everyone I remember was there. My assistant coach let me swim, but when the head coach got their we got into an argument. He said I never showed up, he called me fat. He wouldn't let me do the same sets the team was doing because every body hated me. Just as he said that the girls team walked by, including my ex girlfriend who wasn't even on the team, and they all started laughing at me. I went into the locker room and cried.

This one was really weird. I was on the set of a Disney channel show. It was some video game that u played as the person (spy kids-ish) and it was a giant tower and every level of the tower was a new level to the game. When I got to the top there was an artists painting of a really old locked box, except it was just one of those key boxes that realtors use. Then one of the characters said "if u think that's artistic, wait until you see this". Then I started falling with the lock box, and inside the box it said something like "falling eternally into eternity". Then everything disappeared and I fell into whiteness. I remember thinking "I feel like I could die right now". I imagine it felt like dying. It was like falling into outer space, except space was white.

I had to wake myself up before I died

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.