i don't know what to call this thread.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by taranama, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taranama

taranama Well-Known Member

i feel all empty... i don't feel pretty today. sometimes i do. actually i feel like complete shit today. i have for the past 5 days.

and its not the exams that made me feel like this. i cut myself pretty much everyday this week. and pretty badly at one stage. i don't know how to be normal, i tried, holy god did i try. i want more than anything to be normal and perfect and pretty and slim and nice and friendly. i feel like an alien when i'm around everyone and you i just don't understand. why? i'm not worth it.

i made myself vomit again today. 3rd day in a row. wonder if thats like..borderline bulimia? i feel depressed again too. i didn't feel this bad since...well since i don't know when. maybe that day. i dunno... i'm failing and to be honest i don't really care.

like i said i'm not worth anyones help. i'm not feeling sorry for myself, i just don't understand why i'm such a fuck up of a person.

i wish i was dead. give someone else a chance at life. i'm a waste of space.

2. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

*huggles* you are none of those things... feel free to pm me whenever you need to chat hunny

as for the cutting and vomiting... it is possibly linked to the depression. I would go to your therapist or pdoc, or if you dont have one of those, to your general doctor and tell them what is going on, they may be able to help

Caroline
    ~if your going through hell, keep on going~

3. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hey there
    i can really relate to what you are saying... the thing is you dont have to be perfect.. you are human and by nature it means that we have weakness and we fail and we fall and we get up... vomiting is another way of self harm... all self harm is difficult to rise above but please try to not go down a new road... i understand and am here

4. Beattles

Beattles Well-Known Member

i felt like that today too. my nerves were soo rattled from anger and jelousy that i was physically sick. its a terrible thing to feel. dnt want noone else to feel it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.