I dont know what to call this!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dying_Dreams, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Ive been thinking over the past few weeks. Ive had enough of life. I cant be alive anymore. I cant cope with my stupid, pointless life. Everybody hates me. Im sure my boyfriend wants to leave me because he cant cope with me anymore. My family ignore the problems. Life is just so rubbish, it must end. I wish Id never been born, why was I ever born! I hate myself so much. The only way I can ever be happy is if im dead! Im so positive that dying is the only answer! Nothings real anymore, I just exist!

2. lil-sis-one-of-two

lil-sis-one-of-two Well-Known Member

I can relate with everything you are saying.
    I think my boyfriend feels the same so I dont say anything to him, I keep it bottled up.
    If you wanna talk I am here, just let me know.
    :hug:

3. querida

querida Well-Known Member

I understand how you feel. When I was depressed and living at home my parents used to ignore my depression. I thought that it meant that they couldn't see I was down or even worse that they didn't care. Later I found out that they were frantic with worry but just didn't know what they could say or do to help. Your boyfriend probably has similar feelings to these.

One thing I have learnt is that people around you find it extremaly difficult to deal with depression. They want to help but don't know where to start.

One thing I have to say is don't give up. It seems difficult now and although ou probably don't think so right now. You will get better. Don't throw away your life. You only get one! There are loads of people out there willing to help you to get thought this.

I'm here if you need to talk.

4. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Thank you both for replying.
    I was so close to ending everything earlier, but something stopped me. I dont know what. Now im so mad at myself for not trying! I take everything out on my boyfriend and he doesnt deserve it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.