I dont know what to do any more

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by 1izombie, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i think i fucked my life up right and good
    I stopped seeing my shrinks stopped my meds
    given up on help and now i'm falling apart
    crying uncontrollably
    cutting way to much
    and i keep on lying to the people that can help me
    im right done
    i dont know what to do...

2. kuika

kuika Active Member

dude, PM me if u wanna chat, dont like seeing you like this

Kuika

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to talk to your pdoc and let him know what you have done.. If he wants you in the hospital then go..They will help to get you stable again..You definitley need help...You can't do this on your own.. Why did you stop taking your meds?? If they weren't helping then you should also tell your pdoc this..You may need to be on a regiment of different meds..When I started taking mine they weren't helping..They eventually started adding more meds to help fight the different problems I was having..Please get the help!!!

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're not done. You can still get help, but you need to tell your doctor what you've done. You've still got hope.

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Agreed.

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

This is called sabotaging one self Time to undue the harm done here. Call your therapist and rebook appts start taking your meds as prescribed call your doctor and let them know what you have done get meds changed.
    If you can do all of the above call crisis and go to hospital they will help you . Like Stranger1 said this will probably be the best option for you as obviously you are not well call emerg and get help now okay then you will be stronger tommorrow.

7. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

:hug: talk to someone, anyone jo@samaritans.org is a good one too. helped me no end :)

8. 1izombie

I sabotaged myself real good this time... I havent been to my shrinks in over a month I dont know if they will take me back.... i keep on fucking up with them i think they have given up and dont really care (they havent even called even tho I should of set an appointment with them a while back) i've gone way past the point where i should of come in to get my meds yet not even a call...i wonder if they even know i exist....my other shrink is no better, he ignores me and my problems and again he doesnt care cause i was suppose to go in for a shot over 2 weeks ago (which is a huge part of my treatment with him, not to mention the group that he runs that i havent been to in almost 2 months) and well not a word from him either. But that doenst surprise me, i knew they wouldn't do anything if I just stopped going, I knew they didnt really care.

The only person that I know that really cares I keep on avoiding cause I dont wanna disappoint him (my sort of counselor). I haven't talk to him in about a month. I keep on canceling my appointments with him. Pretty soon he wont care any more as well...I'll have fucked up everything and be left with nothing.

Does anybody care if I live or die

I dont know if I can go back to them any more, I think they will be pissed at me and even if they do they probably do the same shit, like ignore me and push more and more pills on me, I dont want that, I need more than just pills i think...idk i realy just dont know ....im soo confused

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If they won't take you back then find someone else. I doubt you are the first client to take these measures and they might understand. Regardless of whether they take you back or not, you need to resume at least your therapy if not your meds. It isn't too late to get back on the right track. :hug:

10. Cortez

Cortez Banned Member

You can pm me and we can get through this together, and I do care if you were to die.

11. WildCherry

Quote:
    Does anybody care if I live or die

I care, and I know there are other people that do, too.

12. 1izombie

Thx I know...its just that...hmmm...i'm so confused my head is foggy i'm not thinking straight...idk i guess i just need time to figure shit out...

13. WildCherry

What's going through your head, what's got you so confused?

Here if you need anything!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.