i dont know what to do anymore.

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by samiekay, Jun 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samiekay

samiekay New Member

in the 8th grade(a couple years ago), i took a bunch of pills, and each time i woke up i would take more and more, i slept for a week before my little brother came to my rooma nd got me out of bed. there havebeen 2 more times since then, one just being a couple of days ago. i am new here, i dont really know what else to do. i dont really know how much more i can take. i have attempted 3 times. i cant even suceed in commiting, what the hell good am i? i just want to disappear. ive been to the hospital because of this shit, i am on pills for it, i see a counsilor, nothing is working i feel like i am stuck in this amnd iam going to be forver. i dont want to be around anymore. no one really cares. i feel it would effect anyone. why am i here then? im so lost.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums. You've stated that you are currently getting help but I would just like to say it can take quite some time to find the right help,such as the right medication, the right therapy.. so please hold on until you have found that, good luck!

3. BornAgain

BornAgain Well-Known Member

Hi, I know it hurts, I know it's hard, I know it feels like no one cares, what I don't know is what you have been through, but I will keep you in my prayers, I wish you all the best :)

Listen to the song "steady my heart", hopefully you can find some peace.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

hey, I am glad you are here at sf. Its a good place. I am sorry the pain is so intense. I can only echo what Music said. It can take time to find the right medication. The right treatment. The right therapy. I know those words may not be consolation. Because that doesnt help the suffering.

I hope you will make this your community. Post here as much as you want. It really can help to be heard here. And to talk with other people who are going through similar feelings. Please take care.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.