I dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Lightandshadow, Oct 10, 2016.

1. I found this site looking for a way to end it all painlessly.Then i saw how there is community for people teadering on the edge, like myself. I have had way to much happen to me this past year. it has not gotten any better. i been dealing with this severe depression for over a year now. I just want to be dead and being dead means no more pain. i have called the suicide hotline and been turned away twice as soon as they found out i have 2 daughters they acted like that was going to pull me through. my girls dont live with me and i am homeless got taken for a ride through the court system because she painted me like a monster and she played the victim card. I honestly dont know what to do with myself i cant stand feeling like this anymore.
  2. Words like yours permeate this site and it's a hard thing to feel like you've been dragged through the mud and still feel like you're being asked for more. I don't know what to say for someone who no longer wants to exist. I know you have value, that you are a piece of art created for glory but surely in the darkness that doesn't come across as light. I wish there was something I could do or say to pull you back from the edge. The only thing I can really do is be here for you as well as the rest of the community here. We care for you and know what you're going through. For what it's worth, I'm praying for you. Thanks for being here.
    Lightandshadow likes this.
  3. Thanks man and even my therapist said she would understand if and when i decide to off my self. I am also so use to hearing no one can begin to understand i feel so alone and as time goes on i get more and more validation that i am.
    ICanSpellThornwell likes this.