• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I dont know what to do anymore

iwihbn

Don't the sun look angry at me?
I think the take home is that either they don't know how to handle your emotions, or they're straight up shitty friends. Just because the friends you have aren't helping you in an appropriate manner doesn't mean life is worthless, however! New friends are always there to be made, even though it may feel difficult, especially online. When I was feeling low, Discord helped me, finding people and new stuff to distract me from my thoughts.
I'm really sorry you're feeling this typa way tho. If you wanna talk, we're here to listen!

I did have friends until I started feeling depressed and suicidal and now no one wants to know me. I hate it
I've been here and feel your pain.

When my depression first started several years ago my friends stopped inviting me to group events, I'd send them messages and they would read and not reply. I'd never felt more unloved, abandoned and lonely in all my life. I started to learn to like my own company more. I tried making some new friends but struggle.

I've been here and feel your pain.

When my depression first started several years ago my friends stopped inviting me to group events, I'd send them messages and they would read and not reply. I'd never felt more unloved, abandoned and lonely in all my life. I started to learn to like my own company more. I tried making some new friends but struggle.
Thank you that sounds the same as me

Sorry that you're going through this.

Do you know the reason why you became depressed? Addressing the root cause is often the best thing you can do to recover.
I did have friends until I started feeling depressed and suicidal and now no one wants to know me. I hate it
Unfortunately, a lot of people don't have the maturity or the compassion to support a friend who is struggling.
I do. I've tried so many meds
There's a lot more to treating depression than just meds. The links in my signature have some information about treatment methods.

Here's a copy in case you are accessing SF via phone

Treating Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia and General Help
Acupressure Self-Massage for Depression, Insomnia, and Anxiety

I hope something can help

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Its such a positive thing that we have this space to express how we feel.
Its a blessing, we are very lucky and I' grateful to have this site to come to at any time :)

To the OP, I understand its harder to make friends at that age than say school/college age but you can, maybe try meetup.com?

Do you live in a rural area or urban?

Thanks guys

My main problem almost always is sleeping. Nothing works. And I mean nothing works. Heavy meds don't even work unless crazy unheard of amounts are taken and that's not good. I don't mean for fun! I mean just to sleep, I needed half a month's supply of sleeping pills combines with psych meds combined with antihistamines just to get 5 hours sleep. It was just crazy. But that's my body. So now I hardly get sleep and that affects my mental state more. But what can you do

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$410.00
Goal
$255.00