I don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by nezumiceplak, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nezumiceplak

nezumiceplak Member

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who's replied to any of my posts, I really appreicate it a lot.
    But I don't know what to do anymore.
    I think I'm too scared to actually kill myself, but all I want right now is to end it.
    I guess it doesn't help that the first I spend the most time with isn't too happy at the moment either.
    I just can't cope with the amount of hate I have for myself anymore. It's driving me mad. I want it all to stop. :sad:
  2. HomerSimpson

HomerSimpson Well-Known Member

Your not alone. The hate I have for myself, and the loneliness I feel with every breath I take is just unbearable. I wish I had a answer for you, because than I would have one for myself.
  3. amroth

amroth Active Member

Hey man, things can get bowling shoe ugly fast and believe me I know and I totally understand you hating yourself and wanting to end it. I've been having that a lot lately as you might have seen. But what I am starting to realize is it is a GOOD thing to be scared of doing it. Because it is what has kept us alive. It also shows that deep down inside you, that you want to fight. I have no idea what to do anymore either but just know that you NEVER know what's going to happen tomorrow. So, if you're finding it hard to live for today...try to live for tomorrow. Maybe it'll help.
  4. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Are you getting help? talking to anyone?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.