I dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jesse westenra, Nov 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jesse westenra

jesse westenra New Member

Hey it's my first time here, i feel alone i have no friends i never really have my oldest friend was someone i met when we were five he used to say if i didnt do what he said he'd kill me i never told anyone i was so scared.
    Then when i got older i was bullied so horribly no one would be my friend anyone who did was bullied aswell so nobody went near me, my dad treat me horribly aswell he always called me and put me down my brother smashed up the house when he couldnt get what he wanted my other bro and sis died when they were young, now i'm older i still have no friends and i've never had a gf it's all i want but people keep rejecting they talk to me for a while then stop talking to me i cant take anymore so i'm planning my suicide.
  2. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear Jesse allow me to begin by starting to establish a friendship with you,and let me reassure you nothing will happen to make me abandon you I will alway's be here for you.Your story had made me feel a sense of sadness inside me because it feel's like such a tragic tale really it does.You can talk to me about anything ok.
  3. incognito

incognito Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Jesse. You will meet some caring individuals here and some to whom you can relate. Hope to see you around. :hug:
  4. fading_dreams

fading_dreams Well-Known Member

hey there jess
    it's good to meet you even if it's under some not very nice circumstances... i hope that you find lots of nice people here... and i hope that you can find a reason for staying alive... i know other people have gotten some good relationships out of this board...
    i know that things seem to be horrible... but try and hold on, okay? at least talk to us and get to know the people here.... i hope that you can find some reason to hold on, and maybe sf will help you find it... hugs!!!!!
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Jesse and welcome...glad you found us...and yes, here you can find ppl who understand and who are willing to share with you...please continue to post and seek out those ppl who respond...welcome again, and plez know you are not alone...big hugs, J
  6. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Hey Jesse. Nice to have you here. I can relate to your pain. What are you doing at the moment, are you studying? Working?

Feel free to PM me anytime.

P.S. I'll be your friend.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.