i don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Insignificant, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i've been trying to be really cool and understanding, but sinse i got out of the hospital two weeks ago i've been waiting for human resources to call my job and say put her back on the schedule. that's what my job is waiting for but it's just not happening. sinse then i have gone out and applied at different places to work and i haven't heard anything from any of them either. what am i suppose to do. everything is due and i can't make it. this is really becoming super discouraging and i'm wonderin' what i should do next.

2. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:[ Must be really tough... You should try telling them to call your job.. and maybe loan something from the bank??

Sorry, I really don't know what to say.. But I can always offer hugs!!!

:hug:

3. Insignificant

thanks for the suggestion. the guys at my job call my district manager all the time who calls human resources very often and still nothing. i wish i could get a loan from the bank but they will allow no loan when there is no income coming in to pay it back. my life just sucks.

4. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

i hear ya.. a lot of times life sucks.. but i'm sure it'll get better soon.

:hug:

5. Insignificant

i'm trying to remain positive, but i don't know what to do anymore. i've got two children i provide for too. my daughter just turned sweet 16 last monday and i couldn't even do anything for her birthday. i mean seriously how much more of a loser can i be?

6. Insignificant

this isn't the only thing going on for me. i have been unable to sleep for quite a while now. if i'm lucky i average maybe 2 hrs a nite. i'm doing everything and then some to try and sleep and nothing is helping. the only day i can sleep is the day i get my ect, and that's cause of all the drugs they give me. i'm taking trazidone 300mg a nite right now to help me sleep and it's doing nothing. i've taken my caffine out of the game too. last nite i took twice the dose prescribed for my daughter for this sleeping med she was prescribed. she won't take the med cause she said it makes her sleepy during the day otherwise i wouldn't touch it. my doc thought putting me on a mood stabilizer would help and it's done nothing for me too. any suggestions on a way to get some sleep?

7. Insignificant

i thought i would get some support here man i was so wrong. people don't care or listen to what i have to say. there is no sense in talking anymore.

8. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Sorry things are like that for you :hug: I hope you get through it. On the sleeping I could suggest exercising before going to bed, and when you're in bed just try to relax.

9. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Can anyone at your job help you out? there has to be someone who can aid you.

10. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hope your job comes through real soon and know that i am sending my hugs for a better evening...big hugs, J

11. Insignificant

believe me i have so tried. i'm sure they're sick of listening to me. everyone has done what they can. don't know what else to do. i want my job back.

when it comes to sleep i honestly do everything one can do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.