I dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by juliar, May 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juliar

juliar New Member

I think about killing my self all of the time. I don't think that there has been a day in the past three months that I haven't thought about it. I was telling my parents about how someone almost killed themselves that went to my school and they went on this rant about why someone would do that and stuff. and then I was with a couple of my friends and one of them was talking about how its so awkward if people tell you about their suicidal feelings. so I basically have no one to talk to. I'm just really embarrassed and ashamed about it. sometimes when I'm driving home or something I just wish someone would run a red light and kill me. I know that sounds really horrible but that way no one would know I'm feeling this way. It's not even like I have a reason or anything. I have a lot of friends. I don't knowwwwwwww

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Based on everything you've said...this is a great site to get answers to some of your questions. Without discussing methods you can talk about your feelings here and there are many caring, insightful people who have been in your position and can relate.

When you feel comfortable let us know what's going on in your life that is causing you to have these feeliings. We'll be here for you. Feel free to send me a private message if you don't want to post any details on the forums yet.

Mike

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You don't have to be embarrassed or ashamed here. Do you have any idea why you feel this way?

4. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

first of all welcome to the site and I hope you feel comfortable using the various forums, on a personal level I have found sf to be a very friendly helpful place.

In the meantime please feel free to pm me to talk if ya want , I am online at some strange times :)

5. HOW

HOW Well-Known Member

Everyone has a secret, which they won't tell other people. I know it's awkward being around people when they talk about suicide and problems related to depression when you know the truth, which they don't understand.
    Just think that you know better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.