i dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by rosky71, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rosky71

rosky71 Well-Known Member

ok for the past month or so i just had so much going on thats really got me down. and as each day goes on i seem to get worse. i cant handle it anymore. i dont even know what to think anymore everything is so confusing to me. and i enterd my self into a rehab and while i been off pills for more than a week now i caouldnt handle the craving i had for them so i would chug nyquil. and now im at the point where i dont care about anythig anymore. its like i feel just being dead isd the only way to stop everything. idk what i want to do anymore.
  2. just.me

just.me Account Closed

Did your doctor told you to get off meds?
    you do know that you should do it by yourself right?
    Psychiatric meds are not like simple meds
    you have to keep on taking them, sometimes for years!
    and mostly only if you take them you can actually do things like working...
    If they dont fit you well, ask your doctor to give you something ales
    psychiatric meds are not like pain pill, same pill is not necessary good for everyone
  3. rosky71

i was popping pain pills anything i could get my hands oxy,ultram,extra strength vicodin. i did it everyday for a month i got to the point where i would need so many pills to even feel like it took away how i was feeling. ive never been on psycriatric meds
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun, please keep strong :hug:
    i'm here if you need to talk/distractions/a shoulder :smile:
  5. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I completely agree.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Rosky,

I'm glad you posted. I hope it helped to talk about how you're feeling.
    You're not alone, :hug:
  7. rosky71

well thank you all, butas of right now i really dont know what else to do todeal with everything. like i am reallyto the point where im just ready to end it. idk i hate this feeling. everyday i seem to get worse and worse. i feel like im going crazy.
  8. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Have you talked with a psych Dr or a therapist. Maybe they can get you the help you need. I know the feeling getting hooked on pain pills. It was hard but my therapist helped me through it.
  9. just.me

just.me Account Closed

you should talk with a doctor
    visit a psychiatrist, he should diagnose you and prescribe the right meds for you
    pain killers and all the other crap you took are worthless against depression
  10. rosky71

i just cant talk to someone because i ant have my mom find out anything. if i do that then my mom would find out. as of now she dosent know im on pills or i cut or that i enterd rehab, which isnt helping. becaus ei told the guys at rehab i didint have health insureance so nothing would be billed to my houseso my mom wouldnt find out
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.