I don't know what to do anymore...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Anonymous guy, Oct 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous guy

Anonymous guy Member

There is an extensive history of depression in my family. My grandfather did it. I survived an attempt when I was around 17, attempted again when I was 23. Now these feelings come back again. The black thoughts, wishing random things would take ur life and knowing that this pain is too unbeatable to deal with much longer. I made alot of mistakes in my life & felt that I was actually moving forward but now I'm back at the point where everything is just too cold and dark for me to go foreward without hurting myself.
  2. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Sounds a lot like my life.
    Depression and mental illness run in my family. My paternal Grandmother killed herself and my Aunt has tried numerous time. My Cousin suffers from it pretty badly as well and I've always thought she would kill herself but she is still here.
    Now there's me, suffering the same. I try and try and try, I fight and fight and fight, and sometimes I see the light... I'm nearly there, nearly there and then I'm yanked back.
    I ask myself how many more times I can do this. See the light and get yanked back. It hurts too much everytime you have to start from the beginning.
    But I keep doing it.

I wish I had some better advice for you. But just wanted to let you know you're not alone.
  3. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

:dunno: me too really. I'm right with both of you. :hug:
  4. Anonymous guy

Anonymous guy Member

It really hurts because I finally found a stabilizing force in my life. Something to distract me from the pain but that was taken away. Only thing stopping me is the thoungh of my 4 younger brothers knowing what happened. I'd just need to dissapear...
  5. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.