i don't know what to do anymore...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by poison, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poison

poison Well-Known Member

i really have no desire to live anymore. life's become stagnant, every day is the same. i have no interest in trying new things, no interest in meeting new people, nothing at all. i have nothing in life that i really care about either. my whole life is nothing, why keep living? i've felt this way for an incredibly long time and even when i'm happy, i'm still empty. i'm not sure if this is normal, but it can't possibly be abnormal, right?

i mean life is shitty... you wake up every morning, go to work or school (maybe both), come home, and then do the same thing tomorrow. i know people are going to tell me to find a hobby, but i'm not really interested in anything i guess. so what do i do? i don't want to live anymore and i don't want to make an effort to have a life at this point. i want to give up and die. life feels like a hopeless battle for me and i've been loosing for a long time... i don't want to live anymore, i just want to fade into nothingness. i don't want anyone to miss me, i'm not that good of a person. i just want to fade out. oh god i don't know what to do :cry:

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

What kind of stress are you facing? Have you told your doctor? Perhaps a medication change is in order?

:hug:

3. Silvio

Silvio Well-Known Member

Exactly what I go through as well, it all seems too monotonous and pointless,I've tried doing everything I can to meet new people, find hobbies and all, but it doesn't seem to change my life in anyway. I acknowkledge certain aspects of my life, but gain no happiness from it, that's how I live. Hope you find answers too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.