i dont know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by music_lover16, Oct 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. music_lover16

music_lover16 Member

for the past 5 years i have been depressed and been having suicidual dreams and thoughts.i cant take this stupid life anymore, i mean who wants to be in a world where their not wanted and they dont have a purpose. im sick and tired of always feeling down. im so close to just ending it and not feeling the pain and saddness anymore,no one would care if i died anyway, everyone would be happy. i got into so many bad things that made my life even worse and the sad thing is im starting to go back to that person i was. i just...dont know what to do anymore.....

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Sarah...often times, when we are questioning our worth, we do things we feel ashamed of...I have done this many times, and know that it was an expression of ways to justify how I was feeling (e.g. look at what a piece of stuff I am to do this)...these acts are not you...they are the symptoms of how you are feeling...please know you are wanted here and care that you remain safe...big hugs, J

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.