I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can't..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Oblivionguaze, Jan 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there a oppurtunities in my life I can't..

I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there are oppurtunities in my life I can't fulfill and I am really depressed I keep thinking suicide is my only option I just need to here from someone anyone I am so alone

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  2. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

What opportunities do you feel as though you can't fulfill?

3. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

I don't really want to say because it's private but I want to I really do it's killing me inside I can't talk to anyone

4. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

Well, you can PM me and talk to me about it if you don't want to say it on the forum. I promise I won't judge, whatever it is. I think you should tell someone though because it seems to be weighing down on you, and no one can really give you proper help if they don't know what's wrong.

5. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

It's seems so complicated I'll feel stupid I know if I say anything how do I know I can trust you

6. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Well, you don't really know, but I'm telling you that you can. How about if you tell me what's wrong, I'll tell you something extremely private about me that no one knows in return so that we're even?

7. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

I feel like this all the time I can't tell anyone anything even if it's a massive problem or something minor I know why because I know people jump on anything I say even if it's minor and turn it into something else, it's hard that's why I find it difficult sorry

8. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Okay, well it's up to you, but I have never judged anybody who's ever talked to me about their problems before. If you change your mind, just PM me.

9. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

It a lot of stuff that's past that's only made everything worst it's not just one thing and on top of already being depressed and whole lot of my own problems it's making me feel hopeless

Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  10. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

And I keep thinking I deserve it all the time

11. AsphyxiateOnMisery

I understand about it being a lot of things put together...it's the same for me. Family has only supported me physically, never emotionally. I've often been emotionally abused at home and at school. Because of this, I never learned how to have a healthy relationship with another person. I don't have any friends at all (by choice), and all of my romantic relationships have been destructive and sometimes abusive. Whatever is happening with you, though, you don't deserve it.

12. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

How do I pm?

13. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

I just went into pm and I couldn't figure how to send a pm I couldn't see how to do it maybe i'm just stupid or just anxious as anything and depressed I can't figure it

14. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

I forget to say i'm ready to pm sorry and I don't know yet if i'll open up in it though

15. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Just click on my name and click Private Message. Sorry I took a while to respond.

16. AsphyxiateOnMisery

Or you can click "Notifications" on the top menu bar and check your inbox. I sent you a message.

17. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

Ok I figured out to use pm

18. ItsOkayEllijah

ItsOkayEllijah Well-Known Member

Hope you're okay.

19. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

In this moment in time I'm actually feeling slightly more positive than I have been just think it's going to be a fleeting moment and will fade soon. Hi ItsOkayElijah thank you for wishing me hope, hope you are okay too :)

20. Re: I don't know what to do I feel so helpless there I oppurtunities in my life I can

It's playing with my mind again "should I die should I not die should I die should I not die" like that around in my mind

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.