I don't know what to do **(trigger warning)**

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sweetpea0, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

Today I am having a big struggle with wanting to die and wanting to live. Things are so bad at this moment. My hands are shaking, they are sweating and my head hurts so much. I have been having this problem for sometime now. I hate myself. Things happened several years ago and they haunt me everyday. I talk with my therapist and psych dr and they do try to understand me. It's just me. I can't stand to live any longer. Yesterday I went out and finalized my plans. If I call my therapist she will call the police. God help me, I have really screwed up. My chest feels so heavy. I just needed to tell someone. Thanks guys you have been very helpful to me.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi,I'm sorry you're feeling this way :(

Please tell your therapist about your plans, or admit yourself to hospital. They can't help you if they don't know what's going on :hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you are in danger of harming yourself, then please either call your therapist or go to the emergency room. Sometimes all we need is someone to talk to that will help us get through the intensity of the moment. Maybe call a friend and see if that helps. You can just talk about everyday things to help your mind focus somewhere else. If that doesn't work, then seek professional help. We will support you as best we can, but you may need more personal contact right now. :hug:
  4. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

I hope you can make it through!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

If you ever need to talk, I am here for you.
  5. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

I went to sleep for awhile and also called a friend. It helped. Talking with you guys always helps me too. This morning I was really in a bad place. Now I can think a little better.

6. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug:: glad you're feeling better xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.