I don't know what to do with this feeling

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous00, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Okay so my group mates and I are working on a project atm. We were supposed to stay overnight at my house, we've already talked about this and came to this decision but one of my group mates said her parents didn't allow her to stay overnight at other people's house so she decided to offer to stay at her house instead. And so everyone agreed since it's convenient time-wise coz she's literally 15 mins away from school whereas I live 45 minutes away by car. But the thing is, I've already prepared the house. I cleaned and washed everything to accommodate them and so here I am feeling offended. I know it's selfish of me to feel this way but I can't help but feel offended. I don't know how to deal with this..

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

well look at it this way you house is not clean for you ok and you will not have the stress of having people come over messing it all up again just my way of thinking

3. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess that's another way to look at it. Atleast the house is spotless and everything is comfortable. Maybe I was just being oversensitive. Thank you!

4. Jay19

Jay19 Well-Known Member

They chose to stay at the other persons house for other reasons, not because if you but because it was closer to school and that one person was not allowed to stay over at someone's house. Like total eclipse said, at least you got a nice clean house now with no one to mess it up. :)