I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by iNeedYou, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeedYou

iNeedYou Member

I'm feeling a tad suicidal, but I want this feeling to go away. I don't want to really commit suicide or cut, I promised several people that I wouldn't cut or commit suicide, and I try to keep my promises. I told my best friend that I was suicidal and depressed last night. it felt like a weight fell off of my shoulders and I cried heavily. But I don't know what to do to put my suicidal feelings away.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Janine what i am doing hun to keep my mind off of those thoughts is just keep busy i have been baking cleaning getting things ready for tomorrow Went for a walk to hun Sometimes just listening to music helps bring up the spirit some Hope you continue to talk here to hun ok or call crisis line or talk to Good Samaritans they are very friendly too hugs to you

3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

are there any treatments that you are trying now?

do you want to say more about why you are suicidal?

4. LillMy8989

LillMy8989 Well-Known Member

Hope you wasnt alone now on christmas day:) Dont think negative when you got friend who cares about you, they wont you to end up this way.
    Please be with your friend more than needed youll need that, just think strong and get away from these horrible thoughts (I also have those).

Be good and take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.