I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Elle belle, Mar 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle belle

Elle belle Account Closed

I'm really scared and I don't know what to do. I have no friends left and my family call me names and put me down making me feel useless. Truth is they are right. I will never amount to anything I will never be loved or wanted so I should take my life. That thought brings me peace.
    I'm worried about leaving my brother though, he's autistic and easy target.

Does anyone know what I should do? Death is all I think about and plan.

Elle.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there and welcome to the forums, I am sorry you are feeling so much pain and hurt. You talk about yourself very negatively, try and focus on your good points. How old are you if you don't mind me asking? Even if they do call you names, that does not equal that they would be better off if you were dead. I'm sure they would be devastated as would your brother. Have you spoken to anyone else about how you're feeling? Just know you are not alone x

3. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Don't die, you're overwhelmed because you're isolated in your feelings and surroundings. What you need to do depending where you are is talk to someone in confidence. You said it yourself your brother needs you, sometimes we need that reason just one to stick around and try. Just remember dying is not the answer. You're not alone. And there is help out there

4. Elle belle

I don't give my age I will be judged on it. Please understand I have real reason to feel how I do I am not so dramatic. If I had good points I recognise them but they aren't enough.
    I told one person one time but that was mistake.

5. Elle belle

I don't need to talk to some person in my physical life. I need to know if its ok to leave my brother. And I need a little encouragement.

Thanking you

6. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

You're not going to get any encouragement for so many reasons the main one being. It is not the right decision, and no it's not okay you're brother would be devasted I'm sure. Hell I have a strained relationship with my sister still love her, the thought that if she did something, I couldn't of helped somehow. Secondly I really think you need to give yourself the chance to talk things through I mean nothing to lose really is there

7. Petal

I will not judge you, I'm sorry, I was only trying to help. I believe you when you say you have real reason to feel how you do, most of us do including myself. :hug: We're a very friendly community here and we try to help & support each other as much as possible.

Also-this site is strictly pro life and no one here is going to encourage you to end your life.

8. Elle belle

Thanking you again but you don't understand. No one does or can.

9. Elle belle

Those little cartoon figures are really adorable. Thanking you for responding and offering help.

10. Count Floyd

Count Floyd Well-Known Member

Elle, I hope you'll hang on if anything, for your brother. Just think about his life without you. Hey, it even is making me sad thinking about it. You should like a great person - you put your brother first over your personal problems. That says a lot about you as a person, no matter how depressed you are. Hang on.

11. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

What you should be thinking about is reaching out so you can get help and become strong again so you can look after your brother. If he is an easy target, if you were gone, how would he be protected? If you are worried about the chain of events repeating themselves, then it's simple. You have the opportunity to break it. If you are being abused then there are resources and help you can access. Suicide is permanent, there is no going back. Just think how devastated your brother will be, and the generic heartbreak it would cause to others. Problems can be worked on and solved but you need to give yourself a chance first.

12. Petal

Are you feeling any better today? :)

13. Elle belle

My brother is going to go live with my grandparents
    He will be okay now I'm pretty sure of it they are better people than my guardians.
    Please can some one advise me on how to close my account on here? I don't want any trace of me left behind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.