I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by shareinnerlight, Dec 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shareinnerlight

shareinnerlight New Member

I have an interesting story as to why I have been suicidal these past few months. I developed drug induced psychosis from smoking pot this past year. Thanks to some medication I was able to get out of it but the medication did not leave me the same. It left me with 50 extra pounds and a horrible state of depression. It has cast a cloud over my life where I see no joy in anything and everything is pointless. I have 2-6 more months before the medication gets out of my system but I just can't take it anymore!! I'm going insane with this feeling of depression and I feel trapped. Everyone tells me its just a matter of time before things get better but I have lost all hope that it will. I want to <mod edit- method>but I have heard that it doesn't always work and I couldn't even imagine having to deal with life with brain damage. I've tried other forms of suicide but none of them have worked. As I said in the title of this post, I just don't know what to do anymore and I'm crying all the time. Help.

2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Is there any other medication you can use to counter the effect? It seems like a very long time but if is resolved in a few months than just taking it day by day will soon make it just something in the past.

Take Care and Be safe

Ben

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Ask you doc to give you a different medication one that helps to reduce your weight gain there are meds that will help with your psychosis and help keep weight off as well ask your doc ok hugs to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.