I dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cheelow, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cheelow

Cheelow Member

Last night was the closet i've been to an actual attempt. Ive always been suicidal i guess or at least thought how it would be so much better if i wasnt here anymore. last night though i even scared myself i took one pill then another then three. It wasnt enough to kill me but it knocked me out for awhile. i don't know what to do anymore and i dont have anyone to talk to. i wish people would stop telling me that i shouldn't feel this way because that just makes it worse.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You can talk here you can talk to your doctor ok get help. You can talk to a crisis line who will guide you to supports in your community hun You are not alone ok i know it feels that way but there are people to reach out to so do it ok

3. Cheelow

Cheelow Member

I talked to a crisis line and as soon as we got done talking it got bad again.

4. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

How did it get bad again? Did you call them back so they could help you again?

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I am not going to tell you that you shouldn't feel this way but I am going to tell you not to give up. If the pills are readily for temptation and there for an attempt please throw them out. Out of sight,out of mind. I do wonder though, what's brought you to this point in your life?

6. Cheelow

Cheelow Member

It just seems like ever since I graduated high-school things got bad. My first year of college I made no friends and I went from getting straight A's to failing because my anxiety was so bad I couldn't leave my room. I got fired for the first time because one of my coworkers were jealous that I got more hours then her so she got her roommate to call and make a bunch of complaints that weren't true. I was in recovery for about a year with my eating disorder but I've relapsed and now it's worse than ever. I took two semesters off and recently went back but yesterday I got dropped from my classes for non-payment so now I have to pay in full up front and I don't have it. And if I can't get back in my classes I have to reapply to the school but they won't accept me because my GPA is so low. I have to hold everything inside because everybody tells me I'm not allowed to feel this way and if I want to I can just get over it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.