I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by morning rush, Jul 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

my friend has problems, she cuts herself and she has 4 children and a boyfriend she doesn't love, who mistreats her etc...and she constantly asks for my help, I help her the best I can, but she needs to get out of there...I know it's hard because she doesn't want to lose her children...but I think that having 4 young kids plus that boyfriend of hers is pretty bad, it's eating her up...

I try to be there for her, but I never know when she's on, so when I don't constantly watch facebook for her messages I feel bad that I miss her message...

I don't know what to do...she can't come live with me because it's a 3 1/2 apt, and I'm not allowed roomates, and well where are the 4 kids going to sleep?

idk what to do...

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Not sure where you or your friends live, but it sounds like she needs to look for a women's shelter or hostel to stay in, just until she can find somewhere better to live.

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

There are resources for women especially ones with children.

Look up sources where you guys live and good luck the best thing you can do is continue to be a friend and listen/show support.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.