I Dont Know What to DO

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KPT monster, Jan 11, 2007.

1. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

Ok, so here is the deal. I hate my life and hate living. I dont want to kill myself right now tho. I hate school, School is the worst thing in the world. I got to the BEST school in the area and I have a very low GPA. I cant leave the school becuase my parents wont let me. Therefore I cant get into college. I hate everything about my life. I dont knwo what to do. Do I have depression? Who should I talk to?? What would they do for me??? I cant take living anymore and hate life. I hate my parents becuase I am super ugly and im not surprised becuase I dont expect anything that comes from my parents to be good. I hate living, I hate Life, I just wanna die and i donr care what happens, I just wanna get out of here. And no Im not just fustrated or mad and just ranting. I am like this all the damn time
  2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Hey, It's okay.

Your Doctor would be a great person to talk to, and as much as you probabaly dont want to, your parents. If they understand how you feel perhaps some things might change.

Ally _%
  3. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

Yes, it does sound like you have depression and you do not deserve to suffer like this, you deserve to be happy.

Would you like to tell why you have a low GPA? The problem with me is that I can have a very high GPA, but its just that I do not want to study, I don't have the motivation and when I see my low GPA, I get more depressed and less motivated, its a vicious cycle.

I hope you can work on your grades, you are in high school yes? What year may I ask?
  4. KPT monster

KPT monster Member

I dont know why I have a low GPA. I always want to turn it around but just cant get the motivation. I just dont feel like doing anything at all. My life is just so hard. From the biggest things to the smallest things like getting out of bed. If i dont get out n the right side I freak out. And if I stay up to late I go crazy. I just hate my whole life in general an sometimes I wonder wy gid is putting me thru this