I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Bruces, Jun 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I feel like I've lost my mind I don't know what to do anymore I can't think straight or make any kind of decisions,I pray every night to die I just wish I'd never existed.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Bruces sorry to hear you are so confused not able to think straight so sad what you do is talk ok to someone anyone and get some supports now in place to help you out of all that confusion to help you get some hope back ok Talk to you doctor therapist friend family and get them to help you because i know it is too hard to do it alone it is.

3. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi Bruces, Is there anyone you know that you can get support from? Friends, family, gp, crisis line? Please seek out some help or at the very least keep talking to us here.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I find it hard to make decisions too, i usually let trusted people make them for me so i can relate to that.
    :hugs: I hope you can find some enjoyment in the day.

5. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I can't think straight anymore either. I always feel confused. I used to feel confident and secure. I know that it really sucks, but what are we going to do. I find it extremely difficult to keep up with the finances and deal with things. I just got a letter from Social Security with a form that I sent in. They may do a formal review. I find it very difficult to deal with these types of things. My mind just doesn't seem to be there anymore and it really scares me. It's very difficult for me to live in society when I feel this way. One day I will probably end up on the street.

6. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

So fed up went to see my brother today he's the complete opposite of me he's successfull has a good job he's independant very social and confident I on the other hand am a complete waster I have depression ocd and psoriasis I work for my dad cos I'm good for nothing,god I despise myself I really do I'm in no doubt I shouldn't be alive,I know how much I wish I were dead but it's finding the courage and I don't wanna hurt family so I can only self harm at the minute by drinking as much and smoking as much as possible,please take me soon

7. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

Life is a terrible terrible place

8. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

What am I alive for

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I hope one day you will find peace and happiness within yourself, for now it can only get better from here :hugs:

10. Bruces

Bruces Well-Known Member

I'm a walking mess I really am

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.