I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Skylar, Oct 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Hi everybody.
    I am a second year college student. I don't want to go deep in my story here. I am looking for someone to talk to personally. I am constantly struggling with my life these days. The main story is that I was left out of my friend group and other friends I have do not care at all. I feel so lonely and try to find comfort by calling my mom but she can't always take my calls and when that happens I feel like nobody cares at all and all I could think of in those moments is to take bunch of pills and end my life... Like I said I don't want to go deep here but there is so much to my story so much to say and it would be nice if anybody here that can relate to my situation would want to talk to me...
  2. True-Lee

True-Lee Well-Known Member

Skyler,Welcome to SF, I joined this a little over one year ago, I was suicidal, I was alone, I lost my job, my truck broke down, I have not bothered to fix it! I live in the woods in a small log cabin, I have 2 cats, I have no one that comes to see me, Do you think I can relate? It does not matter to me the reason that you are here, all I know right now is that you are Here asking for someone to talk, I am here, you are asking for help, I would like you to not take your life, put the pills away please do not attempt to end your life. I am here ready to talk, for now, no guarantees, no promises, just talk for now, if that is ok, just for now we can talk more! I am and will be here for you!
  3. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Thank you Lee. I would like to talk in private. Can we send messages in this site? If we can I am up for it.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome, it was nice meeting you in chat, you seem like such a nice person, you don't deserve to feel the way you do. I am always around if you need someone to talk to :)
  5. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Thank you, Petal. I would like to talk to you sometime when both our time-zones are at a suitable time to be awake :)
    2 people like this.
  6. robroy

robroy Well-Known Member

Hey there and welcome and to SF! I'm a junior in college and pretty much in the same boat as you, I'm losing my close group of friends and totally rethinking my future. In a nutshell I'm lost and sad and scared, so if you just want to pm sombody for company or to vent, I'm here:)
    3 people like this.
  7. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Well thank you. Tomorrow I am returning home for elections so I have to get ready but in the upcoming days I think we should talk. I am looking forward to it.
  8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Skylar! Welcome to SF. I am also available whenever you need someone to talk to :)
    2 people like this.
  9. Skylar

Skylar Well-Known Member

Thank you I will as soon as possible :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.