I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by BlackDove, Jan 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlackDove

BlackDove Active Member

I feel hopeless. I used to be a great student but now I am failing at school . Every time I try to study I just can't concentrate and end up crying. I am really scared about my future. I have nobody to talk about all these ... feel so alone :( I really need a friend

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I'm really sorry for the way you are feeling. You do have someone to talk to, you have us and we're here and we care. Maybe you need to break up what you have to study into small sections and try to make that manageable. Hugs to you, you are not alone :)

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is someone you can talk to your teachers a councilor at your school w ho will get you help support so your marks improve
    will also get you support if you are depressed talk to someone at the school do it now ok so you don't lose any credits

2 people like this.
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

I think you should talk to your school like total eclipse said. I really struggled in college and they offered me a lot of lee way and support. You could even get tuition at home in addition if you feel you are really struggling. Don't let this defeat you. You'll be able improve your grades with the right help. Please ask for it.

5. BlackDove

BlackDove Active Member

We don't have a counselor and most of the teachers don't care :( I'll try to beak up my homework into smaller parts , like petal said and Cicada 3301 I'll consider tuition at home , thank you all for your advises and for listening :)

2 people like this.
  6. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi BlackDove, have you tried using flashcards. I find that writing you important information on cue cards and then carrying them around everywhere helpful. That way when you have a few minutes, you can look at the cue cards, eg. waiting for a bus, between classes, etc.

2 people like this.
  7. BlackDove

BlackDove Active Member

Hi kcho ,That's a wonderful idea I'll that too !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.