• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

I Dont Know What To Do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdy

i have got a small black book. everything depressing is written in there...
my best friend knows about my problems, and well she read that i have written a suicide note in there...date of death 10th march 2007.
well as to be expected she freaked out, got all hysterical, and got a nervous breakdown...partially because of me wanting to die, partially because of my feelings, death, pain, horror, and so on...
well i owe her so much, and i really love her, as a friend. it hurts me to see her like that. i cannot leave her like this...but whenever she looks at me i see that my feeling, that my being myself, hurts her. it is killing her. today she stil was really shocked and so on. she seemed like a soulless person. well anyway she absentmindedly to sing...'killing me softly with his words'...and so on. *ouch*. that hurt. the last thing i wanted to do was to hurt her. i also know that if i kill myself, shell be traumatised for a long time to come. however my existance is hurting her...
i dont know what to do...i want to die...but i cant...i cant leave her like this...it all is so complicated
i hate myself for doing this to her...but i cant help it...
as is said i wanted to kill myself on the 10th of march...well i promised to procastinate a bit. i want to live for another month, simply so that she has some time to recover...ill run away...and kill myself...ill tell her that ill run away, to live a better life...its a lie we both can live with...we dont have another choice...
its all so depressing...

Erebos

Running away won't change anything. She'll know your ulterior motives. People aren't stupid. I don't think you should do anything rash at the moment. Dragging others down wouldn't be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$100.00
Goal
$255.00