i dont know what to do

Soda-Voxel

Floating in my polar ocean
I dont even know how to describe my feelings its just every single tiny little thing sets me off into a spiral and every other thing makes it worse
Even people being nice to me makes me feel awful because I know i dont deserve it
I dont want to live, but I dont want to die either
Everything is so overwhelming and i have nothing to distract myself with because theres always one way or another it makes me feel worse
i cant do it i cant i cant i cant i cant i cant i cant

britishbloke

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I dont even know how to describe my feelings its just every single tiny little thing sets me off into a spiral and every other thing makes it worse
Even people being nice to me makes me feel awful because I know i dont deserve it
I dont want to live, but I dont want to die either
Everything is so overwhelming and i have nothing to distract myself with because theres always one way or another it makes me feel worse
i cant do it i cant i cant i cant i cant i cant i cant
I'm really sorry you're feeling the way that you do and I just want you to know that, I've listened and I care.

I've read some of your other posts With regards to how you're feeling I think it's definitely normal to be a little agitated given the other factors in your life going on too. A lot of people here, can relate to what you're saying with "I don't want to live, but I don't want to die either" so there's a lot of people here, who can relate to your situation and help you out more than I can. there's not really any easy fix and shit some people just learn to cope with this crux through a lifetime, though I am not a trained professional. If it helps you, post, if it helps you, chat but ultimately, you need to seek some sort of professional help that can help you navigate through this, in the long term because I remember an old friends dad's advice to my friend after a break up. "Well, you better get some good fucking distractions". I'm sorry if this is blunt and not helpful for you and if so just disregard this paragraph of my post.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00