I dont know what to do....

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Angel Of Death, Dec 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death New Member

Something is happening with me, im sad, angry dont know even how to call it, almost all the time.. I just want to kill myself, and take with my as much people as i can.. My father died when i was just a little kid, im alone in this wolrd, wwell i have mother, but still..... I am wery pesimistic.....

2. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

if you're implying what I think then you'll need to get some sort of professional help asap - being lonely can be a nasty situation - if you need to get anything else off your chest I advise you do it here as long as it's within the rules of this forum. Or you can PM me, and don't be afraid to.

3. Angel Of Death

Angel Of Death New Member

Its just i dont know what to think, what to do.. One philosofer once sad:
    Why be happy, if later you will still be sad.. Damn, whats wrong with me, if i am almost all the time sad, and thinking not allways of suicide, but of killing..

4. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

is it a case that you're blaming either your mother or the world in general, and you want to take out your revenge? Or at least you're having thoughts going in that direction?
    Some people might say 'it's just thoughts' but you can't just dismiss them. Talk to us a bit more bout what's going on maybe?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.