I Dont Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by No One Knows, Jan 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. No One Knows

No One Knows New Member

im 21 and im all ways alone when i was yonger i was ok with being a lone i hated i locked these feeling away a long time ago but when i meet this girl i let them out and now there crushing me all the feelings of wanting to be loved and lonlyness are overcoming some days i just want to eat a bottel of pills and just go away cuz i suck and i know no one likes me i wish i could find some one that feels like me but i know in my heart that no one will ever want to be with me so thats why i locked all this SHIT deep in my heart but know i dont know any more no one knows how i feel if i even try to tell some one i feel like im just going to bust down and cry cuz it hurts so bad no one knows.......
    FUCK WHY AM I EVEN STILL HEAR I WALK AROUND PRYING THAT I DIE SOME HOW EVERY DAY BUT IT STILL HASINT HAPPEND SO I MUST STILL have a some thing to do and i know what it is im the JOKE!!! every im hear to make ppl feel better at my own expenc my life is just one big FUCKING joke!!! Thats Why I Smoke So I Dont Feel Like This!! but even when im high i dont feel right any more when i see ppl out side together it just makes me think of what i have and what i all ways have had and thats shit i feel like my life is standing still and every one is moveing i pry some one would help me but its all in vain...
    no one really cares.............

2. Alastair

Alastair Well-Known Member

hey mate, i been somewhere in that general area...i think its adjacent to a location...

send me a message if you want to talk to a fellow stoner aye

you can tell me a story :)

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi no one knows. You're still here because your life is not meant to be over now. Don't worry, you will meet the right girl when the time is right. Don't give up hope man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.