I don't know what to do!

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by x.R.x, Mar 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

I don't even know if this is in the right place or whatever but anyway...

basically we (me and my mum) don't have a clue where my sister is, she's been out since yesterday but was supposed to come home and still hasn't

this isn't unusual though she does this quite a lot, so my mum rang her friend earlier and said my sister was on her way home - that was 2 hours ago

but it's my mum who this is about, she's also depressed and she totally flipped...scaring the hell out of me actually and locked herself in the bathroom shouting about how she hates her life etc. I was really worried she might do something and eventually persuaded her to come out but we hardly even talk as it is so she said she just wants me to leave her alone

but now she ran out crying to the car and has gone off somewhere, I think she's looking for my sis but I really have no idea and she hasn't taken her phone with her :unsure:

I don't even know why I'm posting here but I haven't got a clue what I'm supposed to do I mean should I go and look for her???

I'm really worried she might do something :sad:
  2. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

hey hun, so sorry your going through this atm. i hope things get better real soon and both your mum and sister get home safe.

do you know any places where your mum might go to. i know when im stressed there are certain places ill drive to and sit and think. if there is then thats a posibility if you have transport yourself.

if you dont know of anywhere then i wouldnt go out looking - it would make things really hard that way.

maybe you should seek advice from a relative or friend. dont deal with this on your own. and maybe call the police. tell them you think your mum could be a danger to herself.

Take care and i hope everything works out for you

3. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

well my sister came home but still no idea where my mums gone off to...i've asked a few people if they've seen her but no luck yet

i'll keep trying but i guess there's not a lot i can do - i mean she is an adult so if she wants to go somewhere she obviously can do

i'll just see if she turns up tomorrow :sad: thanks though clare!
  4. Closed01

Closed01 Member

Hey, I hope everything turns out ok...Good luck, and I agree with Clare..
  5. Believe

Believe Well-Known Member

Not to alarm you at all, but if you are very concerned about your mother, are you comfortable enough to call the police to assist you? It would be kind of a "better safe than sorry" thing, but it could definitely ease your mind and probably your mother's mind as you'll be able to tell her that your sister is home.
  6. x.R.x

x.R.x Well-Known Member

I'd ring her to say my sister is home safe but my mum didn't take her phone out with her so I have no way of contacting her

I've rang around a bit, tried her boyfriend's house but it's engaged so I'll keep trying

I'm really not sure about ringing the police though :unsure: I guess I will though if I still don't hear from her, but I'm just gonna stay up and see if she comes home

thanks for the replies x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.