i dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by vbuk, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vbuk

vbuk Staff Alumni

im fucked. i cant deal with this now. thought i could but cant cope. just got home and broke down. keep having panic attacks. im fucked. am home alone and im scared. i thought it all out in my head. i know what to do.

2. notwanting2live

notwanting2live Well-Known Member

hey bbe x
    i hope you are safe and are going to stay safe. are u seeing anyone for your thoughts and feelings? becuase this cant carry on sweetie. x you need someone to listen and to HEAR you and understand you, like we do here. x i hope yuo are really safe, as i dont want you to cause harm to yourself.

Xx Take Care hunni Im here if u need me just PM me xX
    Xx Sky xX

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Let your mind flow. Don't keep it all in.

4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

hi clare

i hope u are feeling more settled by the time these replies come , u sound really low sweetie , come back and talk to us , pm or msn me id be glad to try talking and help u feel safer if poss

Take Care sweetie

love Jo x

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Clare, I know there has been a lot of things going on for you lately that make you feel out of control. Try to take things as calm as you can. One thing, one day at a time. You are stronger than you give yourself credit for. You can get past this. :hug:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: I hope you are feeling better, I am here if you need to talk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.