I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Thinice, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinice

Thinice Well-Known Member

I can't go back to college because I haven't been for about a month. Everyone there is doubting I'll ever come back and they all think I'm a huge wasteman or something. My ex is there and she hates my guts- I'll lose all my friends to her as well.

My parents are going to kick me out if I don't go back, despite the fact I got a job like they told me to. I'm also behind on all my college work, it'll take loads of hard effort to catch up, something I just can't do.

Worst of all, I need to be drunk or high to feel normal these days. I can't face anyone without something inside me, how can I possibly deal with all the people at college?

I can't do it, any of it. But I'll be homeless if I don't, my parents don't have to legally keep me anymore.

I don't know what to do.

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

don't leave college cause of trouble with your ex.
    i did and it really wasn't worth it, if you do decide to go back rise above it all work hard, get some qualifications and do well for yourself xx
    though before you do that, i'll hypocritically suggest you deal with the drinking and drugs first, they'll only hinder you in the long term.
    good luck xx

3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hiya,

Please don't give up on your education, you may regret it in years to come. If you enjoy your course then don't give it up, unless you are no longer interested & don't want a career in what you are studying, then it would be a bit different?

Is there a guidance tutor or a lecturer that you could talk with? They are probably your first port of call.

Best of luck in whatever you choose, Claire xx

4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi....try to stay in college. your education is important. try to focus on working hard at it - work doubly hard for awhile, to get caught up. . . it is also important to not get kicked out of the house......that would only make everything worse.

your education is your future - take it from someone who is 'ancient' and is in a bad position now, because she slacked while in college. . .. and didn't finish. i wish i had it to do over. .. .. . you still have a chance.
    i wish the best for you hun xxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.