I don't know what to do.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jasin, Jul 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasin

Jasin Member

I don't even know why I'm really typing this, other than I don't know what else to do right now. I always thought that suicide was just something that I would think about but never actually do, but I really can't take this anymore. I can't stop crying, and I'm not even a person that usually gets emotional. I don't know what to say. I just want to sleep all the time. There are a whole bunch of pills in the next room. I don't want to ruin my mom's life. I don't know what to do, but it feels like I just can't deal with the shit in my head anymore.
  2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

If you can, try and tell us what you're going through and we'll do our best to help you.

As far as your mom goes...well, it has been my personal experience that a surviving parent suffers a grief that cannot be explained (my friend committed suicide at 30 and even though he wasn't close with his mom, I know she never got over it).

Let us help you so that situation never comes up.

3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hi Jasin,
    I am sorry that you are feeling so bad but I am sure glad you found SF and posted.

I wrote a thread in this forum yesterday about how I was in pain one night and I posted - I don't even know why I posted but I did. Well a really cool thing happened that night and I am here today so I guess I see it as no mistake that you're here.

You sound like are suffering from depression but that is not for me to say for sure. But from right now you sound like you could use someone to talk to so I am here you can PM me if you'd like, we could even do IM or talk on the phone. Whatever it takes so you don't pick up those pills.

It is hard to understand for me how my life go to such a point and sounds like your thinking the same thing. If you tell us a bit more about you maybe we can help you sort it out...how did you get to this point..how do we get you out and feeling good again.

How long you been feeling down? Did something happened to make it worse today or did just happen over time?

Please keep posting as we care. Again glad you posted.
    Feel free to PM if you want to talk in private.
    Lve ya B
  4. Jasin

Jasin Member

I'm too exhausted to type about all of my problems right now. I don't know what is going to happen to me; every day seems like it gets harder and harder. I'm probably not going to do anything right now. Whatever happens, thank you guys for trying to help. Keep trying to help people. Bye.
  5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hi Jasin,
    I just wanted to say that the worst thing about depression is how it completely robs you of your energy.
    If it helps, sleep it off and when you wake up in the morning, just take a really deep breath and clear your thoughts. Shower, eat breakfast, dress up but all the while just clear your head. Think of nothing at all. If you can't do that - focus on something ridiculous, like... a song you love that never gets old or a movie that has always made you laugh and play it over and over in your mind until you have got those three things out of the way (showering, breakfast, and dressing up).

This might sound silly but it worked for me.

Once you have got those 3 things out of the way, the last thing you have to do is get to the Doctors office. This will - obviously- be the most difficult but you will have jumped the first three hurdles, one to go.

Tell your Doctor how you are feeling and he or she will be able to steer you on a path to help you feel a little better.
    I know talking about problems can feel like the biggest croc in the world when you're just at the end of your tether. You don't have to talk about them right now, but if you can get to the Doctors and take his/her advice, it's the first step and a big one and you can go from there at whatever pace you want to.
    Take care and please don't give up.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.