I don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by frankensteen, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frankensteen

frankensteen Active Member

I am single, I have no job right now, I am completely at a loss as to what to do or where to turn for help, I have thought about hurting myself, but I need some help, I need to get back on my feet & I don't know what to do everything seems completely hopeless. :sad: - I don't know how to cope.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2009
  2. Tim.

Tim. SF Emoti-King

I hope things work out. I think you had mentioned a security guard gig that was better than your last job. Don't know if that is a possibility or not.

Geez... it's hard these days. Hope you get things figured out. Let me know if I can help.

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please try not to hurt yourself. Here if you want to talk.

4. frankensteen

I don't know what I will do I have no idea, maybe I should have a little vacation in the short stay unit, beyond that, I have no idea whatsoever.:unsure:

I phoned the mobile support people, I might be going away for a little vacation.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Good luck, I hope you're able to get some help!

6. sucidalgirl99

sucidalgirl99 Well-Known Member

Don't leave! PM me if you'd like.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Marmaloon,

Welcome to the forums, I'm glad you posted, it helps to vent!

I have thought about hurting myself, but I need some help

I think realising that you need help is the thing that will encourage you most to seek it, as opposed to feeling that you won't benefit from anything anyone has to offer.

Well, you've made the first step by talking about it. I think the next should be to see your doctor/ a therapist/ or if thats too much for you a helpline at first, such as the samaritans http://samaritans.org/

Keep reaching out and it will build up your confidence towards it.

I've been to counselling before and can offer some advice about it, feel free to PM me :) :hug:

8. frankensteen

I signed myself into the local mental Hospital for a 2 week 'vacation' it was productive, even though I thought I would go crazy in there from climbing the walls, I learned I had low thyroid function, high cholesterol lol, & also learned that compared to many of the patients there I have nothing to worry about, I am however starting an out patient program in Decmeber, after that hopefully returning to work but I don't know where for the time being, best regards all.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Glad you're feeling better :smile: Hope it continues for you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.